A Nootropic Review: QUALIA MIND
I’m always looking for new supplements and ways to support my brain for poker. I came across this product a few months ago, and right away was incredibly impressed with the ingredients, so I gave it a try.
What the product claims to do?
According to the Neurohacker Collective website, this product is intended to:
- beat brain fog
- increase focus and concentration
- Increase energy levels
- Improve mental clarity and creativity
Some of the key ingredients that caught my eye:
2. Theobromine (the compound found in chocolate)
– Similar effect to caffeine, however much weaker and does not affect the central nervous system
– Positive benefits on mood and alertness (source)
3. Celastrus Paniculatus Seed Extract
– Herb used in Ayurvedic medicine with nootropic and neuroprotective effects
– Shown to enhance cognitive function
– Antidepressant and anti-inflammatory effects (source)
– Shown to support mental processing speed and accuracy
– Supports attention and working memory (source)
– Relieves stress and helps you focus (source)
– Also shown to improve mood
This product does have a long list of ingredients, however they all seem to be very effective ones and at high doses. Sometimes supplements with a long list of ingredients have very small doses of each property. I believe this is a very powerful combination of them all.
After trying this out and going through a couple bottles, I give it my full recommendation. From the moment I’ve tried it, I’ve had days of playing when I took this, and days when I didn’t and I really do feel a huge difference.
The main effects that I have noticed:
- Improved mood. I felt a greater sense of calmness throughout the day, helping me think clearer.
- Less fatigue. Being that my sessions can often last longer than 12 hours, a stamina boost has certainly been noticeable towards the end of the long days.
- Increased focus and alertness. Staying sharp throughout thousands of difficult decisions in one day can be tough. I have noticed improvement in my ability to stay in the zone throughout the day.
One of the things that I like most about this product is that it has many of the positives of something like caffeine, without the jitters or sharp energy level fluctuations . The best way I could describe how I felt is incredibly focused, yet calm. At the table, having this sense of calm removes many of the emotions during a tense poker session, allowing me to think in a state of increased rational clarity.
Not all supplements affect everyone the same way, but this is one that contains many proven to be effective ingredients all in one place. If you’re looking to begin trying some nootropics, this is a great product to start introducing into your daily intake.
The main drawback to that I would mention for this product is the price tag. At $70 for a month’s supply, it isn’t cheap. However, it only needs to cause a minuscule uptick in your ability to make decisions to quickly pay for itself.
Hi guys, I’m Kristen Bicknell. Welcome to my partypoker blog where I’ll be updating you on what I’ve been playing online and live and my upcoming plans. Let me know if you would like me to write about anything in particular.